linkIndex Page

Research Notes

Parish Notes Northumberland

Fourstones St Aidan

[Population 1911: incl. with Hexham]

Indexes Available For This Area

Fourstones St Aidan. © 2000 NDFHS.


Church

Built by the Incumbent, the Rev. George Cruddas at his own expense, as a mission church. Still refered to locally as 'The Mission' as well as St Aidan's. Small wooden church on stone foundation. [The Newcastle Diocesan Gazetteer (1982), page 45.]

| Top of page | Index Page |


© 1999-2004 NDFHS